Brief description: Tactical flash absorber.
The flash absorber “T'ma” with the right thread 24/1.5 is designed to eliminate a gun flash, dissipate a bang, and reduce a recoil kick. Used for camouflage purposes.
- Elimination of a gun flash;
- Reduction of a recoil kick;
- Dissipation of a bang;
- Camouflage of a shooter.
- Shows the best results on calibre 7.62 guns, however, can also be used with 5.45;
- Eliminates disclosure of night vision devices;
- High-strength aluminium alloy D16T and steel 45HGSA;
- Protective coating.
- Thread - right 24/1.5;
- Kalashnikov rifle of 74 and 100 series;
- ACS and AKSU;
- Saiga MK and M3;
- Vepr 136.
Note: Mounting on Saiga MK-03 is only possible if the muzzle end does not extend beyond the front of the threaded sleeve that is in line with the front sight bed.
Dimensions: 120х36х36 mm.
Weight: 0.201 kg.
- Screw the flash absorber on the barrel
- Fix with a clamp.