Brief description: Magazine release device.
Two-sided device for fast release of the magazine “Kvadr” is mounted on semi-automatic rifles “Saiga”/“Vepr” to replace the regular magazine release button, allows to reduce the recharge time significantly.
- Retaining and fast release of a magazine from a gun.
- Two-side release;
- Low weight;
- Steel 20 GOST 19904-74;
- Protective coating.
- Compatibility: Saiga 12, Vepr 12.
Dimensions: 60х32х25 mm.
Weight: 0.018 kg.
Mounted to replace the regular release button.
- Unscrew the neck mounting nut.
- Drift out the pin holding the release button and the magazine receiver neck; you can drift to any side. When the pin is out, carefully remove the driftpin holding the release button to prevent losing the spring.
- Align the regular release button spring with the regular mounting holes of the release button, place the neck of the magazine receiver, and punch the pin.
- Tighten the neck mounting nut.
Caution: For the convenience of assembling and aligning all holes it is recommended to use an additional temporary pin with a diameter smaller than the regular pin, and then drift it with a regular pin.