Brief description: Magazine release device.
The lever to operate the magazine release device “Rezet mod.1” by the right hand thumb is mounted on AK and its rifled models without a side rail to replace the regular axis of the cocking mechanism and makes the recharge process much faster.
- Retaining and fast release of a magazine from a gun.
- Ergonomical location of the magazine release button for pushing by a thumb;
- Two-lever system;
- Steel 08kp GOST 16523-97;
- Protective coating.
Compatibility: AK-systems without a side rail.
Dimensions: 89х50х58 mm.
Weight: 0.051 kg.
- Partially disassemble a gun.
- Raise the spring and dismantle the trigger axis.
- Holding the spring, dismantle the axis of the cocking mechanism.
- Holding the magazine fixing lever, install the magazine release axis to the regular position of the axis of the cocking mechanism, then return the trigger axis to its regular position.
- Assemble the gun.