Brief description: Muzzle brake-compensator.
The muzzle brake-compensator “GK-02” is popular among IPSC shooters. This device significantly reduces recoil kick, stirring up and laterally, which significantly improves the accuracy and speed of shooting with 12-calibre bore rifles “Vepr”, “Saiga”, “Bekas”. Any cartridges of 12 calibre can be used.
- Reduced recoil kick;
- Reduced stirring up and laterally;
- Faster shooting;
- Increased accuracy at fire in ripples and series.
- A more efficient reactive chamber compared to the muzzle brake-compensator “GK-01”;
- Any cartridges of 12 calibre can be used.
- High-strength aluminium alloy D16T;
- Protective coating.
- Thread - right 22/0.75;
- 12-calibre bore rifles “Vepr”, “Saiga”, “Bekas”.
- Can be also mounted on the outward-threaded barrels, for example, with a muzzle adapter for a brake-compensator.
Dimensions: 133х40х35 mm.
Weight: 0.256 kg.
1. Remove, is present, a muzzle brake-compensator, regular flash absorber or barrel thread cover.
2. By hand screw the lock-nut to the maximum distance from the barrel cut.
3. By hand screw the muzzle brake-compensator into the lock-nut until tight, turn it in the opposite direction to the point where its big holes are vertically up.
4. Tighten the nut with a spanner key, avoid turning the muzzle brake-compensator.
Caution: Do not overtighten to avoid damaging the thread. When tightening, hold the wrench as close as possible to the lock-nut.