Brief description: Muzzle brake-compensator.
The muzzle brake-compensator “Shturm” is designed for mounting on AK and its non-military analogues of 5.45 mm calibre.
- Reduced recoil kick;
- Faster shooting;
- Reduced stirring up and laterally;
- Increased accuracy at fire in ripples and series.
- A device for breaking wire barriers with a shot;
- Three chamber design;
- Steel 30HGSA;
- Protective coating.
- Thread - right 24/1.5;
- AK-74, AK-74 M, AKSU, AK-101, AK-102, AK-105, AK-107, AK-108, AK-109;
- Saiga MK, Saiga MK-03, Saiga .223 MK, Saiga .223 MK-03, Saiga 5.45;
Dimensions: 104х28х28 mm.
Weight: 0.134 kg.
Mounting: Screw the muzzle brake-compensator “Shturm” on the barrel, fix with a fastener.