Brief description: Muzzle brake-compensator.
The muzzle brake-compensator “Tornado” has small size and reduces muzzle blast. This device reduces recoil kick, which significantly improves the accuracy and speed of shooting with 12-calibre bore rifles “Vepr”, “Saiga”, “Bekas”. Any cartridges of 12 calibre can be used.
- Reduced recoil kick;
- Reduces muzzle blast;
- Faster shooting;
- Increased accuracy at fire in ripples and series.
- Any cartridges of 12 calibre can be used.
- Small size;
- Steel 30HGSA;
- Has a function of a flash absorber;
- Protective coating.
- Thread - right 22/0.75;
- 12-calibre bore rifles “Vepr”, “Saiga”, “Bekas”.
- Can be also mounted on the outward-threaded barrels, for example, with a muzzle adapter for a brake-compensator.
Dimensions: 95х28х28 mm.
Weight: 0.141 kg.
Mounting: Screw the muzzle brake-compensator “Tornado” on the barrel. To fix the muzzle brake-compensator on the barrel in the proper position, lock it with a nut by turning it to the opposite direction.