Brief description: Rail attached to the receiver cover.
The rail “Zmey” on the receiver cover with the integrated back sight is designed for the Kalashnikov rifles and serves for mounting the sights on the Picatinny rail.
- Mounting of sights;
- Faster sighting;
- Sighting with the integrated back-sight.
- Easy mounting/dismounting;
- Integrated back sight;
- High-strength aluminium alloy D16T;
- Protective coating;
- Low weight;
- Maintaining vertical dimensions of weapons;
- 16 Picatinny steps.
- AK-47, AK-74, AK-74 M, AK-101, AK-102, AK-103, AK-104, AK-105, AK-107, AK-108, AK-109, AKS;
- Saiga MK, Saiga MK-03, Saiga .223 MK, Saiga .223 MK-03, Saiga 5.45, Saiga-410 K;
- Airsoft copies of military weapons.
Dimensions: 297х41х44 mm.
Weight: 0.110 kg.
- Remove the regular back sight.
- With a pressure plate in place, insert the rail “Zmey” in the back sight slots until click.
- Fix the rail with a pin.